About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old girl who is trying to discover herself within the world of arts and fashion, at the moment i am studying graphic design and photography and it finally feels like home. I am a very visual person so i am easily touched by beautiful images and views i see everyday around me. Because i am emotional i experience incredible amount of happiness when i see something nice. I have not decided what am i going to be after i finish university but i know that i am on the right path and moving towards something very exciting. My aim in life is to show people what i can see and on the way im doing everything to achieve different techniques and ways of how to do so and what to show.

Saturday 7 May 2011

Love project

I am currently doing a project for photography course and the main subject is photography as a contemporary art. The outcome is 5 images telling the story, it could be surface or something deeper, and i have chosen love as a theme because i fell in love. My goal is to show people how i see when im in love through my eyes using camera as my eyes and in the moment when i feel the most emotional. The most interesting thing is that when i showed my work for some feedback, the lecturer actualy noticed that she can read my photographs semioticaly. It probably is the influence of this lecture.
As i am a very emotional person i wanted my photographs to make people feel the same like i did at the moment and i even tried to make my images three dimentional but the effect ruined the photographs so i decided to to leave them as they are.
My main inspiration was my feelings, well because love is blind sometimes and i forget to look beyond my work, but i have found someone who creates images similar to mine and they had quite an impact on me. Here is a few of them by Ana Cuba





Some of my iamges might be a little bit more cliche than Ana's but i think they are great in their own way.






There is some happyness in the relationships and some not so bright days. That is what my photographs represent, my loving eyes admiring and looking at him and surroundings with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment