About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old girl who is trying to discover herself within the world of arts and fashion, at the moment i am studying graphic design and photography and it finally feels like home. I am a very visual person so i am easily touched by beautiful images and views i see everyday around me. Because i am emotional i experience incredible amount of happiness when i see something nice. I have not decided what am i going to be after i finish university but i know that i am on the right path and moving towards something very exciting. My aim in life is to show people what i can see and on the way im doing everything to achieve different techniques and ways of how to do so and what to show.

Sunday 22 May 2011

Sin City

At the beginning of the second semester i was given a project to make film stills photographs as they were from a movie. I had to choose a film genre to start with and then produce six images that would relate to my chosen genre, so i picked film noir. The reason i chose it was because it included the film Sin City (2005) which had an intrusion of single colour in the shots which i thought would be useful to make viewers pay attention to some details. 








During the project i have learnt how to organise a photoshoot, and how to add certain photoshop effects, the purpose was also to learn how to operate the lights and how they can bring importance and mood to an image. I did not have a lot of influences on this project but i did relate a little to Sarah Moon who uses sctraches and blurs in her images. Most of the influences came from the movie itself.




http://www.michaelhoppengallery.com/artist,show,1,55,0,0,0,0,0,0,sarah_moon.html

No comments:

Post a Comment